What is Trojan.FakeAV? Trojan.FakeAV Properties and Infected Symptoms
Trojan.FakeAV is a malicious Trojan that detected by legitimate security software, but it is also used by rogue anti-spyware to download themselves to compromised computers. Trojan.FakeAV is high risk to your system and makes your computer behavior oddly. Trojan.FakeAV simulates an antivirus product that scans your computer, giving a report that numerous threats were found but they cannot be removed unless the user registers (pays) for the full version of the product. In fact, all those infections are unreal, the only purpose of this fake antivirus is to deceive the victims to pay money. But more often Trojan.FakeAV downloads or installs fake anti-spyware for your without your permission, which will take over the control of your computer, it unscrupulously releases fake disturbing pop-warnings to push you to pay money. Trojan.FakeAV also hijacks your browser, whatever you put in the address bar will end up with the fake antivirus purchase page.
Besides those visible bad behaviors, Trojan.FakeAV still involves more potential threats that may ruin your system.
Trojan.FakeAV Dangerous Potential Threats
- 1.Trojan.FakeAV can compromise your system and may introduce additional infections.
2.Trojan.FakeAV forces you to visit websites and advertisements which are not trusted and may lead you to pay money wrongly for worthless products.
3.Trojan.FakeAV takes up high resources and strikingly slow down your computer speed and even causes your computer stuck frequently.
4.Trojan.FakeAV may allow cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
5.Trojan.FakeAV can cause serious damage by deleting important files and destroying information on your system.
Remove Trojan.FakeAV Manually Step by Step
Tip One: The software that ask you to pay money are real virus behind the scene remove be removed.
Tip Two: Check the usually directory that virus install for Trojan.FakeAV as follows:
1. Reboot your computer, use F8 to get in “Safe Mode with networking”
2. Open Registry Editor, find out Trojan.FakeAV registry entries and delete：
3. Search for Trojan.FakeAV associated files listed below and remove them:
4. Remove Trojan.FakeAV proxy and reset your homepage
5. Clear your internet history records, internet temp files and cookies.
- Can't Get Rid of W32/Virut.n.gen Virus? Remove W32/Virut.n.gen Manually Step by Step
- How to Uninstall Fake Windows Risks Prevention? Remove Windows Risks Preventions Virus Manually
- Can't Get Rid of Adware.PurityScan Pop-ups? Remove Adware.PurityScan Manually
- Remove/ Uninstall Backdoor.R2D2 Trojan Virus, Backdoor.R2D2 Removal Guide
- Get rid of "Unauthorized Remote Connection" Fake Alert Completely, Removal Help
- How do you remove Trojan.Danglo easily, get rid of Trojan.Danglo step by step guide
- Guide to Get Rid of Trojan Horse Crypt.AQLW-How to Remove Crypt.AQLW Effectively
- Windows Safety Tweaker Fake Antivirus Manual Removal Help
- Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.aug virus removal instructions, how to get rid of Backdoor.Win32.ZAccess.aug trojan easily?